Tuesday, April 21, 2015

8 MONTHS TODAY

Dear Family,

First, Happy Birthday Kason! I love you so much and I hope your birthday is a blast! How old are you now? Have you decided on what sport you are going to be playing professionally? Please let me know. I promise I am thinking about you and praying for you. Love you buddy! Keep being awesome!

So what happened this week? 

What happened with me? I honestly have no idea. 

This week we have focussed on our investigator Porfirio. He is golden. I seriously can not believe that he hasnt be found or taught by missionaries before. He is getting baptized Sunday afternoon. I am so happy for him! I can totally imagine him being a branch president or stake president one day. 

The Gospel is so perfect! It is amazing how it can highlight our talents and help us become better people. It is so simple, but it was made for everyone. The gospel can touch us in so many different ways and can help us in our specific difficulties... its such a testimony builder to me. Think of how many people there are in the world... and somehow the gospel is specific to each one of us. Gods plan is perfect. 

So apparently we have adopted a frog. every night when we get home, there he is. It is so big and my companion HATES THEM. It is super funny to see her freak out every night before we get to the house because she is terrified to see this huge toad sitting on our porch. I just giggle every time.

My companions birthday was last monday. I dont remember if I told yall.. 

In all honesty our area is pretty slow right now. We are doing a lot of contacting to try to find new investigators. Its not the ideal situation, and my companion is a little disanimated because we havent had a lot of success in our area. We are working really hard and we are sure that it will pay off here soon, but right now we are in what you would call a rough patch.

Yo se que vive mi Señor. Yo se que este es Su obra y que El tiene un plan para cada uno de nosotros. No tengo nigun duda sobre este evangelio ni el Libro de Mormon. 

Les amo bastante y espero que tengan una buena semana. Siempre estan en mis oraciones. 

Hasta la proxima semana!

Con amor, Hermana Eardley







No comments:

Post a Comment