Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Happy Mothers Day



I ate this

Panama Canal



Traveling and red hair
Dear Family,

So, this letter is going to be super short because I got to talk to yall yesterday.

I just wanted to let yall know how wonderful it was to see you and talk for a bit. I know I got all emotional for a bit, but yall can be certain that I am as happy as Sheldon was when he got a signed napkin. This mission is hard, but totally worth it. 

I just wanted to share a scripture with yall. I am not sure if I have shared it before, but its one of my absolute favorites. Its D&C 50:40-44.

"(40) Behold, ye are little children and ye cannot bear all things now; ye must grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth. 
(41) Fear not, little children, for you are mine, and I have overcome the world, and you are of them that my Father hath given me; 
(42) And none of them that my Father hath given me shall be lost. 
(43) And the Father and I are one. I am in the Father and the Father in me; and inasmuch as ye have received me, ye are in me and I in you. 
(44) Wherefore, I am in your midst, and I am the good shepherd, and the stone of Israel. He that buildeth upon this rock shall never fall."

I know the Lord is strengthening us through our trials, and he is always protecting us. He has sacrificed himself so that we could have eternal life. We must be doing our part, we must make Christ our foundation, then he has promised us that we will never fall, never be left alone, never be lost. I love this scripture so much. Everything he does is because he loves us, now we should make sure that everything we do, we do because we love him. 

I love yall so much! I loved getting to talk to everyone and see your faces. I am always praying for you. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Love, Hermana Eardley

P.S. I am sending the picture of the fish that I ate...

No comments:

Post a Comment