Tuesday, December 1, 2015

 Dear Family,

This week was transfers... as expected we didnt get changed. I think my companion is getting a little tired of being here, but ni modo, porque ya va a tener seis semanas mas y tiene que aceptarlo. Yo estoy feliz a estar aquí.. ya es difícil, pero sé que voy a estar aquí por el resto de mi misión entonces lo voy a amar. 

This week I decided to cut my hair. The sun in Panama is very strong and has ruined and damaged my hair beyond repair... así que, lo corté. Tranquilos todos, ya no es tan corto, pero, les digo para que sepan.

So, Martes, we had lunch with a sister from Costa Rica. Her son is so adorable! We started singing and he started dancing... and he didnt stop dancing for the whole hour we were there.. it was so stinking cute that I took a video and just had to tell yall!

This week encontramos un hombre se llama Luiz Rodriguez. He is so awesome! He was a reference from one of our members and he has been so receptive and asks so many questions! Amamos las preguntas. He has been super positive and we hope that he goes to church this week. We have a member picking him up and everything... esperamos que todo sale bien.

This week my companion and I bought a little Christmas Tree and decorated it and everything! It is so cute! I absolutely love it! We are really getting into the christmas spirit... speaking of it all, can yall send me a photo of the tree at home? I would appreciate it. Anyways, hemos empezado a hacer todo de la Navidad... OH! Grandma! I finally found a use for those window stickers that you sent me last year!! (There arent real windows in any part of Panamá) So, after carrying it around for a year, I finally was able to find something that they would stick to!! 

This week we had a Branch Activity and we played Volleyball and I won everyone! It was so much fun! Afterwards, comimos Sancocho y eso fue delicioso! Its a soup with chicken, yammi, and other vegetables.. so good. My companion didnt play, she said that her feet hurt.. but I was like, how is that different from every other day? Oh well, her loss. 

I am not sure if I have metioned it or not, but I am doing the D&C countdown (es cuando empieza a leer cuando solo le falta 138 días de su misión y cuando lo termina, también termina la misión) This week I found a scripture that I just absolutely loved and I wanted to share it with yall today. Its in DyC 58:27-28:

27 Verily I say, men should be anxiously engaged in a good cause, and do many things of their own free will, and bring to pass much righteousness; 
28 For the power is in them, wherein they are agents unto themselves. And inasmuch as men do good they shall in nowise lose their reward.

I really loved this scripture! And it impacted me more than normal I believe because we are in the Holiday Season and we should be serving one another and helping and loving and being charitable and pretty much being Christlike. I love how God has given us this power and this opportunity to act. Let us all remember Christ this Holiday Season and serve others; "For inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my bretheren, ye have done it unto me"!

I love yall so much and hope that your week is FANTASTIC! Siempre están en mis oraciones! 

Les amo con todo mi corazon!

Con amor, 
Hermana Eardley
Tutumas!!!


These things take a lot of work


Yesterday we had lunch, then an appointment, then in the next appointment they were cooking when we got there and gave us more food, then after that we had to go to dinner... this was what we had to eat... when we were beyond full... (this morning I woke up, and I was still full... )


My district last transfer... yes, it changed a little.


Our cute little arbol! And MIRA Grandma! They stick to the fridge!



No comments:

Post a Comment