Monday, January 18, 2016

Estoy Cansada... zzz...‏

Dear Family,

I realize that the last two weeks you havent recieved much information from me. I am sorry to inform you that this week will be the same... 

I had to travel to Panama this week to recieve a new carnet and we were able to go to the temple which was wonderful, but afterward when we were on the bus ride back the police pulled our bus over, made everyone get out, and checked everyones luggage... I think they recieved a tip that there were drugs or something, but they didnt find anything so no harm done, although that meant that we left at 2pm from panama and got home at 12am... 10 hours... I was ready to fall over.

Today we woke up at 3am, and headed out to Cerro Punta to climb a mountain for a pday with our zone... super chill... but about half way up my legs started to feel like noodles. We got to the top in 1 1/2 hours and it was super beautiful, super high (I sort of couldnt breathe for the altitude), and so very hard, BUT WE DID IT! That is why this is super short and I am not responding to emails today... because I am really tired and my head is pounding from lack of sleep...

Our investigators are good... my companion is amazing. I will send yall photos..

Yeah, okay, I am tired. I will talk to yall next week..

With all my love,

Hermana Eardley

No comments:

Post a Comment