Monday, January 11, 2016

Last transfer

Dear Family,

So, I didnt get transfered, but my companion Hermana Garcia did. She got transfered to Bocas! My new companion (from what I can tell) is the best companion I have had. Her name is Hermana Carias and she is from Honduras!!! She is 20 yrs old, and has a year in the mission. She is the primest :) She talks like a Honduranion and its super funny because she says, "man" a lot... I love her already. 

This week we worked like nuts! We found a ton of new investigators, conatacted more than 100 people, and placed 5 baptism dates... I have never been able to work this hard and I am loving it! With all of my comps I have had to push or drag them... of course I learned a ton and we had success, but this time it isnt like that... we are just motivating eachother. It is the best. I told Pres. Carmack that I wanted my last transfer to be my best, and I count it as a wish fulfilled. 

We are whipping our members into shape and finally they are helping us... right now they are a little hard, but it will get easier and easier.. I want to leave this area in tip top shape. 

I love you all! Sorry for the super shortness... Pres. reduced the time to 1 hour to write, so forgive me if I dont respond to a lot of you... your letters really brighten my week, but sometimes I wont be able to let yall know that.

I wish yall the best and hope you have a fabulous week!

With all my love,

Hermana Eardley

No comments:

Post a Comment